суббота, 2 апреля 2011 г.

Daniel Conway

He is digital artist. That's information from the official website:

About Me
Daniel Conway
27
UK


http://danielconway.artworkfolio.com/about/

I can add that he is using Wacom and Photoshop.


For the first time I saw his work, "Her Silent Silhouette" and was impressed by the deep meaning in this artwork after the disaster in Japan. It's illustration of hope in my opinion. And the red umbrella which symbolise Japan flag, shadow on it's fabric.. I love this work.
That's how artist should reflect for everything in the world, highlight actual and important things. Also, it can help in fundraising..

Her Silent Silhouette
His other works

Motoko Close-UP

My Red Tie

Sakura Poster

Also, he is creating amazing concepts

Bell tower peak

The tundra

Waterfall doorway

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий